Business information modeler x 2
The data is an asset which has an increasing business value and which we need to protect and properly manage. Therefore managing our data assets (quality, definitions, owners, change control,..) becomes increasingly important. Do you like to structure, define and model data landscapes, and are you able to use your skills in a very dynamical and high-tech business environment? Are you capable to work multi-disciplinary with various stakeholders like business, different projects, processes & IT applications to secure the consistency within the company? Then we are looking for you.
The Business Information/Data Modeler is responsible for the translation of various business requirements into conceptual and logical data models and safeguards consistent link with physical data models. The Business Information/Data Modeler is able to abstract daily activities from a data & information perspective on enterprise level. He / she masters Industry modeling standards (example: TMF SID) and is able to translate these models into useful simplifications of complex reality.
As a Business Information/Data modeler you are also able to communicate and persuade linking the various terminologies and processes to these industry standards and debate with the user groups at different levels. You are able to creatively find out-of-the-box analogies to bring alive the abstract matter.
The CDO ambition is to ensure availability of high quality and trusted data for ASML management, employees and customers. By treating data as a valuable asset, we are able to unlock its value for the company and increasing our revenue, realizing operational excellence and protecting our company. The CDO office is currently positioned within IT and focuses on establishing -wide common foundation that are needed to realize our data ambition, including data & information governance and corresponding data architecture. The culture within CDO is informal, open, direct, pragmatical and result driven.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
• 6-10 Years experience in business information/data modeling
• Proven experience in the development, validation, publishing and maintaining logical data models and their relationship with physical data models;
• Interpret and validate Business Inquiries and Business Use Cases in the light of the logical data models;
• Experience with data modeling tools (ERwin / Enterprise Architect / ...);
• Experience with reversed engineering and evaluating existing data models deviations and variations of the logical data model;
• Experience in the development, validation, publishing and maintenance of metadata for the data models and their documentation;
• Experience with the enforcement of naming conventions to ensure consistency and reuse;
• Experience in handling and optimizing the use of differing parallel data models;
•‘Getting things done’ and hands-on mentality
•Act decisively and take responsibility
•Demonstrate flexibility and pragmatism
•Collaborative attitude and build relationships at different levels
•Able to deal with resistance
•Effective communication skills and proficiency in the English language
•Capable of switching between classical PMM methodology and Agile approach
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
A competitive salary; €50.000 - €90.000 based on your experience and education.
Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays
Flexible work hours and 8,33% holiday allowance
Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally at Trinamics Academy
Discount on your healthcare
Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.