Do you want to work as a Data Engineer in a high tech innovative environment and work with the talented Analytics and Visualization team? This might be your next job!
On behalf of our client who is currently at the forefront of the high tech industry, we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer for the Analytics and Visualization team. If you're an engineer with strong knowledge and experience in building Data Intensive Applications (DIA) in an industrial/enterprise environment, keep reading!
You'll get the opportunity to support in the development of novel data analytics, visualizations and control solutions by cutting edge techniques from Machine Learning and Data Mining - and the results of this will be included in customer applications!
Some of your responsibilities will include handling data from various sources and determine the best way to structure this data in order to provide it in a ready-to-use form for the data analysts that are looking to run queries and algorithms against the information for predictive and prescriptive analytics through machine learning. In addition, you will also be designing and implementing robust scalable data pipelines on existing ecosystems; as well as write high quality, maintainable and robust code, and provide solutions for ensuring long term quality and integrity of our data.
In your day to day you will also be interacting, communicating and negotiating designs of data pipelines with Data Architects and Data Scientists
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- M.Sc. or Ph.D in Data Science, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related (please note that having a Masters degree is a prerequisite for this role)
- Experience in building Data Integration and Analysis Systems (DIAS) in an industrial/enterprise environment
- Experience in software development - coding & testing
- Familiar with languages such as Python, Java, etc
- Familiar with relational and non-relational (document, columnar, graph) database architectures
- Experience with frameworks from the big data ecosystems (Spark, Kafka, HBase, etc)
- Experience with orchestration and containerization is a plus (Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos DC/OS)
- Experience working on practical appication using real world datasets is preferred
- Experience working hands on with different data formas (CSV, XML, ARVO, TXT, JSON, etc) is preferred
- Familiarty with statistical languages like R and/or Matlab is preferrable
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.