Embedded Software Designer
|High tech industrie
Our client is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 10.000 people work at this client, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of our client share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At this company, one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working for our client is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
- You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for ASML and thus for every software engineer.
- You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
- You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
- You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Embedded Systems or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming
- Key competencies for this role are Unix/Linux, C, C++, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, Matlab
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Are you going to strengthen the Trinamics team by deploying your technical expertise to one of our clients? After a period of posting and in good time, you will be in permanent employment with them. At Trinamics you can expect a suitable salary, future prospect and excellent secondary employment conditions. There are also nice extras, such as discounts on health insurance and application premiums.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.