High Technical Machine Building / Mechanical Assembly
(High-Tech, Machine Building, Mechanical Assembly, Mechanics, Electronics, Optics, Testing, Troubleshooting, MBO, Vocational Degree)
We are looking for an Assembler within the High Tech Machine industry. You will be responsible for assembling, adjusting and testing complex machines according to agreed specifications, quality-demands and given deadlines. Besides being a qualified assembler, we are also looking for the right fit in regards to personality, responsibility, ownership and eagerness to learn & develop yourself and the people you work with.
You will be responsible for quality assembly of complete machines and/or sub-modules. Machines that are as big as a living room, and are worth millions and millions. Now, don’t be afraid – you’re getting a fantastic on-boarding program, experienced mentors, the time to learn, the time to grow, and the room to take initiative and show your pro-active attitude in becoming a respected member of the team.
Your tasks will be (not limited to):
- Dismounting of several sub-modules
- Assembly of several sub-modules
- Perform mechanical adjustments, functional testing, analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances
- Continuously improve the standards by initiating improvements and eliminating waste from the process where possible
- Take responsibility in reporting, informing and escalating correctly and timely on progress and status
- Supporting good teamwork by searching for solutions and ideas by working together with colleagues, involving them in day to day activities and sharing knowledge to improve
- Learn from mistakes by sharing them with the team and come up with a solution in order to prevent them from happening
- Secure daily execution by being pro-actively involved in the process
Wat verwachten we van jou?
We are looking to get in touch with assemblers who have the following educational background:
- MBO / Vocational Degree in a technical area
- In regards to experience, we are interested to hear from you, if:
- You have a previous hands-on working experience within a high-tech environment
- You have hands-on experience in one (or more) of the following fields: electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering
- You have proven affinity with assembling and/or testing in combination with troubleshooting
- You can communicate on a professional level in both the Dutch and English language
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- In this job, you will be working in day-time.
- If you think you are a qualified candidate, please convince me by sending your application guided with a solid letter of motivation.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.