Machine Control Software C#
Are you challenged by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort? Do you enjoy capitalizing on .NET software technology in an Agile development context to create solutions that is appreciated by the end-users? Would you like to contribute to the world’s most advanced microchip production equipment? Then read on!
For our client, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines, we are looking for C# Software Engineers.
Within business line Applications, software groups address the area of complex machine control software. You will be end-to-end responsible for realization of software in C# . This is done using a scrum/Agile way of working.
As a Software Developer you will act as fast learning software professional, and contribute to software realization using a disciplined agile/scrum based way of working. You apply software engineering practices such as requirements engineering (user story definition), object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration. You are eager to pick up knowledge on semiconductor fab automation and throughput models.
- Act as scrum team member
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership for feature/story based software engineering
- Align specifications with stakeholders in the function team and the software platform lead
- Secure both software and product quality
- Ensure adequate fit of software deliverables
- Software realization, including design, testing and documentation
- Act as buddy in pair-programming
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our Agile software development for the software department as a whole
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable.
- 5 years in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech equipment
- 2 years of experience with Agile/scrum. Extensive experience with pair programming is a pro
- 3 years of experience with C#
- Up to date knowledge of and experience with recent versions of the .NET framework
- Preferably have already some previous experience with SEMI standard interfaces such as SECS
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, flexible, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
- Visa sponsorship and application for 30% ruling
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.