Lead Design Engineer Flow and Thermal Domains
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor, we are looking for an Lead Design Engineer in the Flow and Thermal domains.
Are you ready for you next step? Do you have experience in Flow and thermal domains such as gas purity, pressure drop, vacuum? We are looking for you!
You will be responsible for the design of the fluid (gases, liquids/cooling and vacuum) infrastructure, source or scanner for the lithography machines. This work consists of a translation of the architecture into a design that meets the requirements; a creation of the 3D design, volume control, engineering changes, and communication to (and where necessary negotiation between) the interfaces. The other part of the work is to make sure the design can be manufactured, will be serviceable and meets the availability requirements.
The main responsibilities are:
- Collect, challenge, interpret and enrich the specifications with architects and analysts to a solid base for the generation of a new design
- Create design concepts ( related to gas systems, water systems, vacuum systems), document why choices are made (early EDS chapter/ EDR) and present / align it within in the organization
- In early design phase negotiate and visualize available volumes in the machine with mechanical and electrical infrastructure departments and with machine module owners
- Steer designers to making high quality designs while maintaining appropriate project timeline
- Make sure the design is documented clearly with proper CAD models, drawings and detailed design information in NX/TCE including EDS completion
- Guarantee design quality by knowledge, experience and usage of reviewing and risk reducing tools
- Perform the required calculations to predict the functionality. (Key words: Flow, pressure drop, Gas purity, availability, strength, etc.)
- Interface with (internal) customers and suppliers
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, “WTB” or related
- At least 5 years of experience as a Lead Design Engineer
- Experience with Siemens NX
- Experience with infrastructure systems, gas, water, vacuum, flow, pressure, vessels, pumps, drop, purity is preferred (the more, the better)
- Soft skills like; Can do mentality, strong communication, problem solving attitude, to the point
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.