Are you known for your equipment logistics and administration skills and would you like to work in a high tech environment? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to work at a big multinational company that is active in the field of producing complex lithographic systems. The company’s employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software.
The department you will work in, Field Service Supply & Upgrades, is responsible for intake, inspection, cleaning and delivery of products and all incidental activities related to the field. As a Material Handler/Planner you are responsible for the production process of different materials for customers in the field.
Are you curious about this position at one of the most leading international companies in the Netherlands? Keep on reading!
- Unpacks goods received and visually checks them conform process-flow.
- Cleans goods received and performs quality checks and prepares them for storage through kitting and non-kitting and eventually delivery.
- Manages the cleanroomparts in such a way that it meets requirements, ensures the availability of appliances needed for in a cleanroom.
- Processes various information in administrative systems.
process: tracking materials using RF scanner, process and deliver on the work
What we do for you
Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account and Dutch language courses.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MBO level 3 or 4;
- Holds a valid EPT Certificate (required for start);
- Several (min 2) years experience within logistics and or production;
- Cleanroom experience is a pre;
- Experience with quality is a pre;
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level;
- Good communication skills;
- Deal with stress and an independent and accurate attitude are important;
- Affinity with high tech and logistics are important;
- Work with computer is a must;
- Experience with SAP and forklift certificate is a pre;
- Flexibility regarding future shift changes is a must.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.