Open Job Application ASML
|High tech industrie
Are you looking for the right career-move? Trinamics will help you!
We have a lot of openings at ASML in a high-tech environment (Vocational Degree, Bachelor, Master, PHD, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical, aviation, aerospace, physics, mathematics, optics, software, computer science, logistics, automotive, embedded engineering )
With its roots in the Netherlands, ASML has grown to become an international high-tech organization, with over 15,000 employees of 87 different nationalities all working closely together. They work with each other, with clients, with suppliers, and with knowledge institutes. Their staff includes some of the most creative thinkers in the world today; 44% of them possess a master’s degree, 33% a bachelor’s degree, including some 600 PhD’s. Employees work together in tightly-knit multidisciplinary teams, challenging each other, listening to each other, learning from each other, and exchanging ideas.
The feeling of pride is a strong and tangible internal motivation at ASML. They are proud of who they are, of their achievements, how they accomplish these achievements, and of the fact that they are the worldwide market leader in the chip market. The employees of ASML share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic.
Would you like to work in the ‘smartest region of the world’ in a high tech-environment, at a company working an enormous R&D budget? Do you want to be part of a team that is trying out new ideas every day and is constantly looking for better, more accurate and faster working methods? Trinamics is always looking for technical talent for ASML. The rich technology variation, the broad R&D budget and the joint pursuit of the development and perfection of groundbreaking new technologies provide an ideal base for professional development and personal growth.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Do you have a background (Vocational degree / Bachelor / Master / PhD) in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering, aviation engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, optics, software, computer science or engineering business?
- We expect you to be a good communicator, team player, self-starter, to take initiative and to be result oriented. You have a good command of the English language, both in writing and in speech and are willing to learn the Dutch language.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.