Packaging & Transport Team Lead € 5300 - € 6100
|High tech industrie
Are you a specialist in packaging and transportation systems for machine parts, and do you have proven leadership skills? We are currently seeking a true people manager for the "Packaging & Transport Team Lead" position at one of our high-tech clients. If you are willing to take responsibility for the development of packaging and transportation systems that ensure safe, reliable, efficient, and cost-effective transport, and if you have 5+ years of proven experience in coaching and training a team, then we want to hear from you!
The Packaging team is part of the Handling & Transport Team. This team is responsible for the development of packaging and transportation systems that ensure safe, reliable, efficient, and cost-effective transport and installation of systems and modules. As the Team Lead, you will be responsible for process efficiency and managing the employees within your team.
As Team Lead, your main responsibilities includes:
- Supervisor of packaging coordinators or an engineering team consisting of 5 - 10 people
- Own and maintain the team plan/resource plan (packaging) and discuss it with project leaders
- Ensure tasks are executed according to the planned schedule and meet the required quality standards
- Collaborate with Group Leaders to guide, support, and mentor team members in various aspects such as onboarding, well-being, training, development, talent management, ambition, and succession planning
- Conducting review meeetings and evaluation meetings regarding the yearly targets
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 5+ years of proven experience in leading a team (in a technical environment)
- People management skills like coaching, support through challenges and training
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or related
- Experienced with project planning & resource management
- Broad knowledge in the area of mechanics, safety, ergonomics and logistics
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education, within a range of € 5300 - € 6100 gross monthly.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.