PMO Project and Portfolio Analyst
|High tech industrie
Are you challenged by supporting project, program and portfolio management, by optimizing project and portfolio management methodologies, processes and tooling? Do you have experience in facilitating management decision making, by providing timely and accurate project/portfolio analysis, reporting and dashboards? Can you advise, challenge and facilitate your stakeholders? Do you bring working experience in an Agile work environment? If so, than this might just be the job for you.
The IT Project Management Office (PMO) enables IT to deliver successful projects. As a Project & Portfolio Analyst you pro-actively initiate, lead and execute improvements in project & portfolio reporting. You drive the roll-out and embedding of project/program/portfolio standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, effective decision making, reporting, change control, risk management and quality. By providing clear analysis and insight on project progress (triple constraint), portfolio health and issues and risks, you support project managers and senior management in effective decision making.
You lead PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of projects, and pro-actively contribute to the realization of the PMO improvement roadmap. You help strengthening IT's project management capabilities and actively share knowledge within and contribute to the growth of the IT PMO team.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
We are looking for a candidate with the following working experience:
- Experience in data analysis and creation of reports/dashboards, with a customer focused design (look-and-feel)
- Extensive (5-10 years) of working experience in project/portfolio management in a large, international organization, working as project/portfolio analyst, or project management officer, or a similar position
- Experience with implementation of change and improvement projects, or ability to do so
- Sound knowledge of project & portfolio management methodologies like PMBOK/Prince2 and MoP
- Thorough knowledge of Agile/Scrum, preferably with working experience in Agile/Scrum projects
- Experience in facilitation of workshops
- Experience with project financials
- Working knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Preferably, you have working experience with Microsoft Project Online and Spotfire
- Nice to have: working knowledge of SAP
Personal skills also play an important factor for this position, we are looking for a candidate who:
- Communicate clearly, concisely and directly to team lead, peers and customers, listen actively, show empathy to others, strive to achieve a shared understanding of your own tasks, issues and goals and speak up.
- Understand and consistently question the status quo and analyze existing processes and data within your own area of responsibility, based on knowledge and experience
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities; skills to support, advise and challenge project managers and middle and senior management to effect sustainable change by influencing without power
- Excellent presentation skills and a convincing personality
- Demonstrate a learning mindset: actively seek feedback; learn and develop based on experience and feedback
- Decisiveness, taking initiative, setting clear priorities
- Result driven and flexible when needed (customer focused)
- People oriented (strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills), team player with the ability to work independently
- Solution minded, precise and practical
- Commitment: take ownership, focus on quality and improvements, and stick to agreements made
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. After a period of secondment, you can be contracted directly by our client.
Next to a competitive salary and excellent benefits, we can support you in making your relocation process as smooth as possible (if applicable). Trinamics is experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.