Process / Production Engineer
Do you want to work with improving the production process for state-of-the-art lithography machines to ensure high efficiency, short lead-times, product quality and 'short time to market’ for production? Do you like to support the factory in project based manufacturing which is needed to upgrade and/or refurbish our systems?
We might have the job for you!
- For new products perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process. Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality
- Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization
- Second pillar of this job is to support upgrades/refurbishment of our systems. This includes performing an audit to define which parts needs to be swapped/upgraded and to make machine specific work preparation for the factory
- The goal is to deliver refurbished systems to our customers with the right quality in a cost effective way
- Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective.
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor in (Applied)Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanics
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Takes ownership
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Proficient in English
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.