Product Security Domain Architect
Our client is the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry and manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits. It is a heavily R&D driven company, and as such, it is critical that we properly safeguard our intellectual property.
All R&D is performed to deliver products to our customers (whether in physical or software only form). Changing threat and risk horizons require us to further improve on product security focusing on cyber security and information security resilience in respectively products and product intellectual property.
For our client I am looking for a product security domain architect with 5+ years of experience.
The product security domain is responsible for assuring the business develops their products within the company's cyber and information security risk appetite by developing, maintaining, and improving cross-product reference architecture in alignment with risk appetite, product security risk management framework, and business needs.
- The Product Security Domain Architect is responsible for:
- development, maintenance, and improvement of the cross-product security reference architecture in close cooperation with the product security focus group lead/ enterprise product security architect;
- development, maintenance, and improvement of product security design patterns and integration of these in business/ product development processes;
- Alignment of cross-product security reference architecture with product security risk management framework;
- Execute product security control and risk assessments and drive mitigation in product development processes;
- Register product security risks and exceptions in respective R&D registers;
- Execution and coordination in product security incident and exception management processes;Capable to design and to support in design of solution architecture -including technical and operational aspects- for product security services;
- Support business line programs, product architects, and engineers in solution architecture, design and implementation of security requirements in products and services;
- Provide and contribute to security awareness trainings for specialized topics such as secure software development.
- Contribute to the development of product security policies, standards, benchmarks, and guidelines;
- Contribute to the development of product security means and methods such as assessment tooling;
- Contribute to the maturity of the product security technical competence;
- Remain oversight, manage dependencies and integration aspects, and assure cross-product security architecture is consistent across product security services.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Bachelor/ master degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in IT security, OT security and information security risk management;
- Proven strong IT and software architecture knowledge and background;
- Proven experience with risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001;
- Vendor agnostic expertise of IT/ software architecture;
- Knowledge of open source software;
- Experience in Linux environments;
- Proven up-to-date experience with vulnerability scanning and/ or penetration testing;
- Pre: proven experience in security software development and secure programming;
- Pre: Experience with certificates and encryption techniques.
- Pre: Knowledge of virtualization and containerization technologies such as VMware, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Generic security certifications like CISSP, and CISM;
- Specialized security architecture certifications like TOGAF9, SABSA, CISSP-ISSAP, and GDSA.
- Skill to lead, influence, and negotiate without authority;
- An business enabling security attitude in opposite to a business disabling one;
- Strong analytical skills in combination with common sense;
- Ability to translate risks, threats, and vulnerabilities to business stakeholder level and to drive risk mitigation, dealing with resistance and risk appetite;
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude;
- Political aware and sensitive;
- Fluent English (written and verbal);
- Team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Drive to retrieve the root cause of the problem.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.