Project Lead Security
Are you a passionate and pro-active Project Manager who can drive our Information Security projects? Then we are looking for you!
As Project Manager you deliver Information Security in the Risk Management, Data Protection and Policy & Standards area, using the ASML Project Management Methodology.
You are the Project Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across ASML. You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries. You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within ASML. You apply an Agile mindset and know how to create most value for the business.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Project management:
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these.
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables. Define project roles and responsibilities.
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
- Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables.
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management.
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Making improvements:
- Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
Academic working and thinking level, ideally, candidate will have a Master degree in a Security or IT/engineering discipline. You have sound knowledge of Agile (Scrum / DevOps) and project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK;
At least 5 years hands-on experience as a Project Manager and experience with Information Security projects;
Fluent in English (must) + German language and work experience (pre);
You are result driven, committed and take responsibility and ownership;
You know how to manage criticism, have convincing behaviour and see the bigger picture;
Your communication and influencing skills are excellent and you know how to advise middle and senior management;
Strong stakeholder focus.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An above avarage salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.