Scrum Master End User Services
|High tech industrie
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its headquarters in Veldhoven the Netherlands and has R&D and manufacturing operations in North America, Asia and the Netherlands.
The ASML IT division supports information management, workplace and
collaboration facilities, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key
business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and
applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal-
and external activities.
Currently the ASML IT department is in an Agile Transformation, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) is being implemented.
As a SCRUM Master at ASML Core-IT End User Services, you help the DevOps team(s) to deliver value for our end users. By facilitating and challenging the team(s) you will help them reach their sprint goal. A focus on relentless improvement, makes sure the team and the department will be working better every sprint. To achieve this you will be working closely together with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners and the Leading Coalition of an Agile Release Train.
Summary of responsibilities:
Guiding the DevOps team(s) towards self-organization and maturity growth
Create transparency and alignment on team velocity, quality of deliverables and happiness
Create focus in the team
Help the people in and around the team(s) to understand why we work Agile
Coach the team with handling dependencies and risks
Learn together with your team and other colleagues Examples of contribution:
- Bringing fun and energy into every meeting
- Being critical and at the same time constructive
- Bringing creativity into sessions
- Easily share new knowledge and inspire others
The role will be situated in the Agile Release Train:
Business Capability & Portfolio Management Services
This ART is responsible for delivery of state of the art Collaboration and Resource Management tooling solutions. These solutions support the strategic planning process, resource management and portfolio execution. In the current situation the solutions are widely used across ASML and management of these solutions is scattered within the Organization with fragmented team responsibilities. With this new ART we create more focus within IT for both DEV and OPS around these solutions. Moreover the ART explicitly focusses on innovation to continuously improve the quality of its services.
Examples of the solutions currently in scope: Bizz design, Jira (-Align), Project Online, Change scout, Aris- ArchiMate and the Atlassian-Confluence suite.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Minimum 3 years of experience as scrum master in an end user support environment of Corporate organizations;
- Experienced in working in SAFe or Agile team environment and applying lean practices;
- (SAFe) Scrum Master certification is a pré;
- Knowledge in Jira, Jira Align and ServiceNow is a pré.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €50.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.