Scrum Master (SAF 5.1)
|High tech industrie
Are you Agile +SAFe certified? And do you have experiences in IT environments of corporate organizations? Than I have the perfect position for you!
For our top international High Tech client we are looking for a Scrum Master. In this job you train your team(s) on Scrum practices, facilitate Scrum events and con tinuously stimulate your team(s) to improve to highly autonomous yet highly aligned team(s). You are working in close consultation with the Release Train Engineer, Product Owner and other Scrum Masters in the Agile Release Train for Application Platform & Development.
At this organization, you'll have the opportunity to work on the forefront of technology, facing fresh challenges and unique problems that require collaborative solutions. You won't work in isolation, but rather within a dynamic and creative work environment where you can work together with supportive colleagues. The company values diverse perspectives and encourages individual creativity. You'll have the flexibility and trust to determine the best approach to tasks and problem-solving.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
The qualifications required for the Scrum Master position are:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field
- Agile and SAFe certifications from scrum.org and/or SAFe®
- Experience working in IT environments of corporate organizations
- Valid work permit for The Netherlands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Expertise in team building, facilitation, and removing roadblocks using Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of Application Platform and/or Development domain
- Previous experience as a developer
- Understanding of Cloud concepts, particularly Azure AKS
- Familiarity with application development and testing processes
- Knowledge of CICDCT tools and processes
- Proficiency in Jira, Jira Align, and ServiceNow.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
The suitable candidate will be offered an engaging and diverse role in a professional, advanced setting. A competitive salary package will be provided based on your educational background and experience, along with attractive future growth opportunities and excellent benefits. After a successful period of secondment, you may be offered a permanent contract with our client. Additionally, you will receive good secondary benefits, including a minimum of 25 vacation days and 8.33% holiday allowance. Trinamics Academy offers professional and personal development courses, and you can also take advantage of healthcare discounts, referral bonuses, and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.