Software Engineer (C++/multi-threaded programming)
As a Software Engineer you will be working on calibration algorithms, efficient inter-process data-transport, improving test coverage, code-quality and improving the architecture. The work requires understanding of software engineering, mathematics, affinity with hardware and the application software. We are looking for engineers eager to learn our sophisticated code base, want to understand the science required and implement the data processing and control in product quality code.
The Senior Software Engineer will be part of a quality-driven team in the Image Acquisition and Detection Software group. The group develops acquisition, control, and data processing production software in a multi-disciplinary setup, across multiple international development sites.
You will be part of an imaging and acquisition team of approximately 9 engineers, working closely with architects, and the various other software teams. Furthermore, you will be intermediary between SW architects and the engineers in the team to make the right technical decisions. You will be responsible for new feature developments on a Windows platform. Your initiative is appreciated in this role and you will work in a highly innovative setting. The cool part is that you can test your developed SW in real-time on our products.
Furthermore, you will work on calibration algorithms, efficient inter-process data-transport, improving test coverage, code-quality and improving the architecture. The work requires understanding of software engineering, mathematics, affinity with hardware and the application software.
We are looking for engineers eager to learn our sophisticated code base, want to understand the science required and implement the data processing and control in product quality code.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Requires a MSc or BSc degree in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in development of high-performance control and data processing software.
- A strong background in software engineering and efficient, maintainable control implementations.
- Able to build a design for large sub-modules.
- Preference for development experience in highly integrated or high-performance systems. At a minimum, development experience with medium sized software applications.
- Must demonstrate clear ability to develop effective integration software for complex, high-performance systems and components in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- A part of the role is also to work on maintenance and improvement of our existing code base.
- Strong modern C++ skills (including C++11/14/17 and multi-threaded programming).
- Knowledge of a scripting language; preferably Python.
- Experienced in TDD (Google Mock).
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- International state of the art work environment and facilities;
- Excellent internal career perspective;
- Above market salary conditions;
- Extra holidays;
- Home office allowance;
- Relocation package if you need to relocate and live outside the Netherlands;
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.