Sr. Project Planner
Your mission will be securing a swift time-to-market for new and revised products by developing, monitoring and enforcing a transparent, reliable and efficient logistic plan. The main challenge is setting up a robust supply chain with maximum material availability against minimum costs. You will also be involved in further developing the NPL department strengths.
- Monitor and control the progress of the Project Plan Logistics. Represent the supply chain in a cross sector project team. Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level;
- Plan and report on timely availability of Technical Product Documentation, completeness of Bill of Material and status of industrialization of supply chain;
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics;
- Create a stable, regular environment for all parts in order to transfer parts to Material Ordering, Production Planning and Service Logistics;
- Drive commissioning of logistic processes (transport, packaging flows and field logistics activities) against minimum costs (both capital as operational expenditure);
- Secure availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of this implementation plan;
- If gaps in processes or way of working are defined develop new processes and further automation of these processes to improve the efficiency and job clarity;
- Contribute to the further development of the New Product Logistics Department as part of Global Logistic Services. Take part in or lead initiatives or improvement projects on both levels of the organization.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics in combination with at least 3 years work experience;
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment;
- Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering);
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes;
- Experience in driving change.
- Assertive, pro-active problem solver;
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills;
- Team player. Good social and communication skills;
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is preferred;
- Affinity with a technical environment.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Would you like to add your technical knowledge to the Trinamics team by working for one of our clients? After a period of detachment and more than adequate functioning, a contract at our client certainly is a possibility. At Trinamics you can count on a fitting remuneration, room for further personal development and excellent terms of employment.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.