Supplier Quality Engineer Precision Mechanics Mechanical
|High tech industrie
In Eindhoven, the Netherlands, at one of our high tech companies in the semiconductor industry, we are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer with a focus on precision mechanics.
Are you a person with eye for detail? Do you poses clear communication skills and are you able keep an eye on the deadlines? We are looking for you!
For this role as a supplier quality engineer you will be part of the Development & Engineering sector, which is responsible for driving Industrialization into the early design of our products until the product is proven fully qualified for volume production with excellent quality by the supplier. In this role it is important that you have eye for detail. Our client works with very small components, sometime barely visible for the eye. Therefore experience with precision mechanics, and not just mechanics is needed.
The main responsibilities are:
- Contribute to the design phase during New Product Introduction (NPI) process, give feedback on supply-chain related design choices, and assure early supplier involvement
- Ensure operational excellence at suppliers leading to proven readiness for volume release by using structured processes and methods including statistical analysis tools
- Ensure that suppliers adopt and use the state-of-the-art technology to maximize the performance of our machines
- Take responsibility for all supplier-related documentation during the development process
- Identify and solve structural problems in depth
- Handshake with your volume and supply chain engineer at the start of volume production
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a high tech environment with a focus on precision mechanics
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch is a pre
- Experience or trained with Six Sigma Green or Black belt
- Experience with suppliers is preferred
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- An appropriate salary based on your experience and education.
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident.
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
- Certain pre-employment screening checks may be part of this vacancy procedure.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.