Support Engineer Netherlands
|High tech industrie
Are you looking for a challenging position where you will develop a variety of skills? Is problem solving and providing solutions for complex technical disturbances something for you? This could be your next opportunity.
- Support: Support the output of the TwinScan machines and take the overall machine planning into consideration. First line analytical trouble shooting support for Volume Production within TwinScan Factory and for the Install organization. Type of support: analyzing overall system performance data to pinpoint the rootcause/corrective action.
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are produced including related technologies.
- Planning: Plan the analysis and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems.
- Problem Solving: Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved structurally or to have a countermeasure put in place.
- KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Cooperation: Work closely with other support departments, as well as with people from multiple layers in the organization, to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
- Initiative: Take the lead by executing plans, undertaking the right actions on time and take action even when all the variables cannot be accounted for. Able to be assertive in escalation meetings where multiple departments are involved. Creative: Focus on finding various solutions to one problem, able to perceive the problem in multiple ways and come up with out of the box ideas.
- Multitasking: Deliver quality work and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks have to be executed at the same time. Demonstrate a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing assignments.
In short, Are you pro-active, analytical, have experience with problem solving and enjoy collaborating with people? This department of our client provides quality solutions for complex technical disturbances to secure the performance of their TwinScan systems when they are delivered to their customers. This position also includes expecations to travel to customer site, for support or escalations ( travel is up to 15%).
Is this a suitable position for you? Apply now!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Bachelor/Master graduate in for example; Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics, Aerospace or other relevant studies.
- Experience with trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods
- Preferably experience with group projects.
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
- A gross starting salary between €3500,- and €4500,- based on your experience and education.
- You will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment.
- Good secondary conditions such as a minimum of 25 holidays and 8,33% holiday allowance.
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally via Trinamics Academy.
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses and fun activities.
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.