Technical Support Engineer max. € 3300 monthly net/after tax
|High tech industrie
For one of our cliënts, a multinational high-tech machine builder, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This cliënt introduces, produces and delivers leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market. You would like to challenge providing quality solutions for complex technical disturbances on TwinScan systems. Are you pro-active and do you like to collaborating with people? Then we are looking for you!
- Support: Support the output of the TwinScan machines and take the overall machine planning into consideration. First line analytical trouble shooting support for Volume Production within TwinScan Factory and for the Install organization. Type of support: analyzing overall system performance data to pinpoint the rootcause/corrective action.
- Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are produced including related technologies.
- Planning: Plan the analysis and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
- Problem Solving: Point out structural problems towards Process Improvement engineers to be solved structurally or to have a countermeasure put in place.
- KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Cooperation: Work closely with other support departments, as well as with people from multiple layers in the organization, to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
- Initiative: Take the lead by executing plans, undertaking the right actions on time and take action even when all the variables cannot be accounted for. Able to be assertive in escalation meetings where multiple departments are involved.
- Creative: Focus on finding various solutions to one problem, able to perceive the problem in multiple ways and come up with out of the box ideas.
- Multitasking: Deliver quality work and respect delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks have to be executed at the same time. Demonstrate a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing assignments.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
To be successful as a Technical Support Engineer, you need the following things:
- Bachelor or Master diploma in Physics, Aerospace, Mathematics or related
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes
- You are pro-active and take initiative
- You are prepared to travel in order to solve problems
Wat kun jij van ons verwachten?
Voordelen van solliciteren via Topmonteurs
- Altijd het beste salaris voor jou.
- Je profiteert van ons grote netwerk aan bedrijven.
- Eenmaal aan het werk, blijven we met je in contact.
- Persoonlijke begeleiding en hulp bij het sollicitatieproces.
Verhalen van topmonteurs
Hier vind je interessante blogs over waar wij ons mee bezighouden.
Stel ons je vraag of neem contact met ons op, we zitten voor je klaar!
Bel of mail ons met al jouw vragen. Axel staat voor je klaar en helpt je graag verder.